If you follow the tips below, you will enjoy your underwear longer.
- Always follow the washing instructions in the label, this will extend the life.
- Always wash your underwear in a laundry net to prevent your underwear from getting damaged during washing and to keep it in shape.
- Synthetic fabrics will last longer if you wash them at a low temperature.
- Lace and silk will look best if you wash it by hand or use a special program in your washing machine.
- Do not put your underwear in the dryer. The fabric can pill and elastic materials like Lycra and Elastane can dry out or get damaged in the dryer. span>
- Do not use bleach (chlorine).
- We recommend that you do not iron your underwear unless they are made of 100% cotton.
- Do not use stain removers, they are often too aggressive.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen and oil, this can cause stains that are difficult or impossible to remove.
- Fluorescent colors are generally less fade resistant, they will fade faster.
- Bright sunlight can bleach fabric. Discoloration from sun or bleaching agents is not covered by the warranty.
- Avoid contact with rough materials or surfaces, as this may result in pilling.
Complaints on articles caused by mishandling will not be honored.